At IMAGELIFT, the safety of our patients and staff remain the highest priority in our response to the COVID-19 situation.
We have escalated our in-office sanitization procedures, and are working with an outside consulting firm to monitor our practices – so, we can ensure we are continuing to raise our safety and quality standards.
For your comfort and peace of mind, in-office consults and appointments are structured to ensure you are privately roomed as quickly and efficiently as possible and to avoid contact with other patients.
To best serve you during this time, we have also increased our offering of virtual and private services:
ImageLift Online Store – Shop Our Stimulus Package Sales!
Shop the BEST deals on your favorite treatments and products, such as the permanent filler, Bellafill, SkinPen, and more!
Sales updated weekly! Click Now to Shop
Live Virtual Seminar – Thurs., June 25 at 2pm EST
We will be holding a Virtual Seminar for those patients who may wish to attend one of our events but prefer to do so from the comfort of their own home. You will learn the exact same information as if you were attending our in person event and have the opportunity to receive a Telephonic / Virtual consultation along with a FREE customized treatment plan. Call 813-463-9245 or Click Now to Register
Telephonic / Virtual Consultations
From anywhere around the globe, and from the privacy of your own home or office, we can chat by phone or internet to discuss any questions you may have about our services and provide you with a customized treatment plan free of charge. We offer 30-60 minute online Consultations with our Patient Care Advisors Monday-Friday by appointment only. Call 813-463-9245 or Click Now to Book Phone / Virtual Consult
Telephonic / Virtual Clinical Follow-Up Appointments for Established Patients
We offer virtual follow-up options to patients who have established care with Dr. Castellano in our Tampa or Villages offices. We offer 20-30 minute online Follow-Ups with our Clinical Team Monday-Friday by appointment only. Call 813-463-9245 or Click Now to Schedule Phone / Virtual Follow-Up
Private Surgical Appointments
For many years we have accommodated the privacy of our patients who may specially request their surgery to be provided in a time and manner that allows them a minimum of exposure to the public. We are now making this service available to all patients. Ask us about scheduling your private surgery.
ImageLift Health Precautions – Be Safe and Be Smart!
According to the World Health Organization website, there are several ways to protect yourself and others from becoming exposed to viruses, like the Coronavirus:
- Frequently wash your hands, especially before eating and after using the bathroom. Scrubbing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is the most effective way to eliminate viruses. Be sure to clean under your fingernails too. If soap and water are not available, you can
use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice “social distancing”, which is done by maintaining a distance of at least 3 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Practice respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and stay home if you feel unwell.
Our treatments are always performed in-office, and we reassure you…
- We will continue, as we always do, to sterilize the chairs, headrests, counters, trays, and products before their use.
- All instruments used in procedures go through a three-step sanitizing process: soaking in enzymatic solution, then washing with an antibacterial soap, separating and drying, then run through an autoclave, which is an industrial sanitizer.
- We are wiping down door handles, products, and surface areas every 1-2 hours.
- We sanitize our credit card processor now after every transaction.
- We have been moving patients into treatment rooms even more quickly and stagger patients’ appointments to avoid having patients close to one another.
- We serve water in single-use bottles so they are only touched by you and disposed of immediately.
While we want you to experience the same friendly, warm office you normally come to, we will be limiting our physical contact to just your clinical needs – all other physical contacts will be at a minimum until this clears. Regardless, please know we are always happy to see you!
– Any patients that are not feeling well are rescheduled and followed up over the phone.
– If staff are not feeling well they are asked to work from home.
We are taking all possible precautions.
We have had no problems here at the office.
There has never been a better time to do your treatment!
We encourage you to stay informed on the latest updates from authorities such as the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) by visiting their websites.
Dr. Rich and The ImageLift Team