1. Lift and Tighten
Treatment Plans for Tightening of cheeks, jowls, and neck:
- Ultrasound Energy with SONA® – Microfocused Ultrasound Tightening
- Allows No Downtime with a new and exciting non-invasive, non-surgical technology that lifts, tightens, and tones. SONA® uses micro-focused ultrasound technology to target the deep layers of the skin and muscle, prompting the body’s own healing mechanism to produce natural collagen. For maintenance and prevention, this is a very popular option that is perfect for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Laser light tightening under the skin – No stitches, No scalpels!
This technology is one of the latest innovations in the field of facial plastic surgery. No stitches or scalpels are required! You can achieve impressive firming and tightening under the chin, neck, and jawline. Because it is minimally invasive, you can return to your activities the same day or the next day.
- ImageLift® (Small, Medium, or Large) – Tightens muscle and removes excess skin
The perfect treatment for those that want to avoid a traditional facelift. Using only local anesthesia, in about 90 minutes you can achieve an impressive neck and jawline while still looking natural. ImageLift® doctors are double board certified facial plastic surgeons, and our experts have performed thousands of of these lifting procedures. Customized to your anatomy, desires, and desired downtime, ImageLift® is the natural evolution of the Art of Looking Younger
- Combination ImageLift® with Laser light tightening
- Are you ready for the latest technology? Two proven treatments artistically combined for optimal results! The ImageLift® tightens muscle and removes excess skin, while the laser light tightening helps to improve the loss of elasticity in the neck and jowl skin itself. We are proud to be the only Double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeons in our area offering this state-of-the-art treatment. The answer is clear, ImageLift® has what you are looking for. Call or Click now to learn more!
2. Restore Volume
Treatment Plans for Volume replacement:
- Easy to start, no downtime (mild or no bruising)
- GRADUAL approach AVOIDS OVERCORRECTION!
- Safety cannulas improve safety and reduce bruising:
- Temporary Fillers (Radiesse, Juvederm, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Perlane, Restylane
- Perfect for short-term immediate results! There is a reason that ImageLift® is one of the busiest injectors in the Tampa Bay Area the results speak for themselves! See the difference when your treatments are performed by a double board certified facial plastic surgeon. Accept no substitutes.
- Fat Grafting
- This traditional method of volume replacement can provide long term results, though experience will tell you that the majority of fat transferred is not permanent. Recycle the fat from somewhere you don’t want it!
- Collagen building fillers (Sculptra)
- Results can last 2 to 4 years, and is perfect to build your body’s own collagen. Lasting results that look natural, you will find volumizing options at ImageLift® that you won’t find anywhere else. Perfect for those wanting no downtime with little or no bruising or swelling.
- Permanent fillers (Artefill)
- research at 5 years shows that this filler is not absorbed by the body. Overall, your best value is with the longest lasting fillers. Let ImageLift® guide you on volume correction that DOES NOT OVERFILL. Simple, no downtime treatments that leave little or no bruising or swelling.
- Botulinum Toxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin)
- ImageLift® has many choices to choose from. Find out how our package pricing allows you the most competitive price with a double board certified physician injector. Don’t jump from place to place for the latest special. Get the best deals and expert results at ImageLift®!
Treatment Plans for Eyelids:
- Trim Extra Upper Eyelid Skin
- Quick and easy, with little to no downtime. Opens and brightens the eyes, and makes it easier to put eyeshadow on without excess folds of skin. Check out the treatments picture album.
- Treat Eyelid Fat Pockets
- Often, expert placement of temporary or permanent fillers can avoid the need for surgery. And if you want to have a fat pocket or excess eyelid skin removed, this is a common procedure performed at ImageLift® without the need for general anesthesia or IV sedation. Check out the treatments picture album.
- Laser resurfacing of skin
- Many times a laser treatment under the eyes is the right answer to improve your appearance. ImageLift® has the latest technology for light or deep laser treatments, and the results speak for themselves! Only a consultation will tell you which treatment is right for you. And remember, the most important decision isn’t the laser, the technology, or the treatment. The most important decision is the ARTIST that will be treating you! Check out the treatments picture album.
- Combination of treatments
- There is no “One size fits all” answer if you want the best results. Find out how to customize your dreams and desires. Because we age in three different ways (sagging, volume loss, and skin damage), different strategies may be used to optimize your outcome. Check out the treatments picture album.
3. Smooth Skin
Treatment Plans for Home Skin Care – easy to do at home with the right products.:
- Sun Protection, wear sunscreen, and avoid smoking.
- Steamed and raw vegetables are excellent for the health of your skin and body!
- Tretinoic Acid (Active ingredient of Retin-A Brand Name) *Not for pregnant women or for women planning to get pregnant.
- Daily Skincare (ImageLift skin care products, OBAGI)
Treatment Plans for Office Skin Care:
- Botulinum Toxin to treat wrinkles
- Find out why research shows this treatment is one of the highest satisfaction cosmetic procedures performed!
- Facial Masks, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion
- a relaxing and refreshing way to get that glow! Remove the excess skin cells that clog your pores and blunt your complexion. Simple, customized to your skin, with expert advice for your skin.
- The Latest in laser technology includes Fractional CO2 laser treatments.
- Every 1-2 years to build and maintain collagen, or deeper CO2 laser treatments every 5 to 10 years to treat advanced wrinkles and sun damaged skin.
- Skin wrinkles can also be improved by select facial fillers that build your body’s own collagen