Don’t Call It Quits Yet!
Have you ever considered the number of years you have left in your life? With advances in modern medicine, the number of older individuals enjoying active lives is rising. So, knowing that you likely have many active years ahead of you, what are you going to do to make the most out of your life now? At ImageLift, we can help you easily achieve the look you desire at any age, with or without surgery!
We offer one-on-one time with our Double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Rich Castellano and Dr. Randall Weyrich, to provide a customized plan for the next 3, 5, or even 10 years ahead. The cornerstone of what we do is the ImageLift facelift, which has three sub-categories: small, medium, and large.
Which ImageLift is right for me?
• Small – you like what you see when you pull on your neck and jawline in the mirror, pulling the skin in the direction towards your ears.
• Medium – you need the most improvement right below your chin to achieve the best results.
• Large – you need the most improvement you can have with one procedure, and you are comfortable with longer recovery times.
How can I achieve the look I want without surgery?
Of course, facelifts aren’t for everyone. Fortunately, we offer non-surgical and minimally invasive facial treatments to give a boost to sagging skin on your face and neck so you can attain the look you want without any stitches or scalpels! Here are some of the non-surgical treatments that we offer:
• Ultrasound Energy with SONA® – Offers a new and exciting, non-invasive, non-surgical technology that lifts, tightens, and tones! Allowing zero downtime, Ultrasound Energy with SONA® uses micro-focused ultrasound technology to target the deep layers of the skin and muscle, prompting the body’s own healing mechanism to produce natural collagen in the face.
• Laser Lipolysis – Also referred to as laser light tightening under the skin, Laser Lipolysis is a highly effective treatment for the removal of unsightly fatty tissues and tightening of the skin along the chin, neck, and jawline.
• Facial Fillers – Short-term, long-term, and permanent filler options are available. ImageLift trains other doctors in our techniques and we are recognized as a national center of excellence.